Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fill it in...

Fill it in!

I am not: very patient
I hurt: after having surgery
I love: my family!
I hate: where this country seems to be going
I fear: death
I hope: we can get debt paid off soon
I hear: Brandon talking to himself when he should be sleeping
I crave: McDonalds, Sonic and chocolate covered anything
I regret: not speaking up for myself at times
I cry: when I laugh sometimes- like the other night when I was looking at cake wrecks!
I care: about being a good mom
I always: seem to be cleaning my house and yet it's still always a mess!
I feel alone: sometimes
I listen: to MP3's every night!
I hide: in my room when I need some time to myself
I drive: a mini van and love it!
I sing: not very often, because I know I sound horrible!
I dance: with my son all the time
I write: in my blog when I get time
I breathe: deeply when I know I'm stressed
I play: with my kids
I miss: my grandma, especially at this time of the year.
I search: for good books and good music all the time
I learn: a lot from Brandon's therapy
I feel: a wee bit stressed at the moment
I know: that Rylee is getting sick again. Blah!!!
I say: "Are you kidding me" all the time!
I succeed: at being lazy!
I fail: in the patience department
I dream: about sleeping in until noon!
I sleep: horrible!
I wonder: why there are so many crappy drivers in this town?
I want: a good Christmas for my kids!
I worry: about how much debt we have. Dang medical bills!
I have: a busy week!
I give: my kids hugs and kisses all the time.
I fight: with my poor husband when I'm stressed.
I wait: for stuff to go on clearance- there's nothing like a good deal.
I need: to get more sleep!
I am: a little on the weird side
I think: Robert Pattinson is so hot!!!
I cant help the fact: that I'm blind as a bat, but I can blame my parents for it!

No comments: