Monday, December 8, 2008

Our fun Saturday

My friend Alison invited us to come along with her family to a holiday parade in the town that she lives in, and then back to her house for dinner on Saturday. It ended up just being Alison and her son Jamin, and me and my 2 kids that went to the parade, but we still had a great time! The boys were so excited, I wish I had remembered to bring my camera just so I could capture the looks on their faces! They LOVED the firetrucks and police motorcycles, and even started making siren noises everytime they saw one, which still cracks me up. The parade was fairly short, which was completely ok, because we were all freezing our butts off by that time. After the parade was over, we walked back to Alison's house to meet up with our husbands and some other friends, Amanda and Rob. Brandon and Jamin were being wild boys at that point, buzzing all over the house, pretending they were in the parade (what imaginations they have) and calling each other Santa! We couldn't stop laughing at how silly they were! We ended up leaving right after dinner because Rylee was so tired, but we had such a fun time and can't wait to see our friends again!

3 comments:

Momto4crazykids said...

OH I'm soo jealous that you live so close to Charly and Alison. And can hang out with them!! Brandon sounds soo cute!! LOL at siren sounds.

MissQ22 said...

uber jealous girl!! I'm sooo glad you had such a fun time! Did you guys get any pics at all?

Joey Clements said...

Alison got some pics, I'll have to ask her to post them. I wish I would remember to bring my camera to these things. =)