Sunday, January 4, 2009

Friday night fun!

We decided on an impulse to take the kids swimming at our local hotsprings on Friday night. We were thinking that because it's winter and our hotsprings is located out in the middle of nowhere that there wouldn't be many people there, but boy were we wrong! The place was packed! There was hardly anywhere to swim when we first got there so we ended up just hanging out in the kiddy pool for awhile. There were 3 or 4 boys that were there with the Scouts that wouldn't stop splashing water and throwing balls (they hit Rylee and I several times even after I asked them to stop) inside the kiddy pool so we ended up going into the deeper water. The kids enjoyed that a lot more! We rented a little floaty thing for Rylee to sit in and she had a blast in it! She was splashing water and kicking her feet everwhere! Brandon was scared at first, but he seemed to lighten up a little bit towards the end. And even though we know that he doesn't care much for it, we hope that in time he will start to like it more. Of course I forgot to take any pics of our fun night together! Taking more pictures is on my list of new years resolutions! =)

2 comments:

Hi! I'm Jeni (Jen, Jennifer, or Mom) said...

That sounds like so much fun. I haven't been to Givens in so long. I loved it as a kid.
I'll look forward to more pictures!

Dana, Proud mommy to 4 said...

LOL that's so cool! Did the "diaper guy" know he was watching? Rylee is growing up so fast!