Monday, January 19, 2009

Friends and fun on Friday!


Friday was a fun filled day for us (but especially me)! After speech therapy got over with, I took the kids to Pizza Hut to meet up with Charlotte, Alison and their kids. It was so much fun to just be able to talk with adults! The kids had fun too, although we were a little bummed that Pizza Hut did away with their kids play area. Rylee made eyes at Travis the whole time we there and kept stealing food off of Alison's plate, silly girl! =) Brock, Jamin and Brandon had fun bouncing off the walls (I mean that literally) and playing with Brock's dinosaurs. It was so good to see my friends, it's not very often that I get to catch up with my girls!
After that, I took the kids shopping in Boise and found the cutest little pink raincoat for Rylee (see picture)! I was hoping to find some nice pants for Brandon, but no luck there. It gives me a good reason to shopping again though! When our shopping adventure was over, I took the kids home and they both slept for 3 hours! I guess they were a little tired from our fun day out and about!
Later that night I went out with some other friends of mine, first to Applebees and then to the movies to see Bride Wars. It was a blast! The movie was so much fun, I can't wait until it comes out on DVD! It was the perfect way to end such a great day!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

very cute coat! where did you get it?

Joey Clements said...

Thanks! I found it at Other Mothers, but it's from Gymboree so they might have some in stock.

Love Our House said...

That is the cutest coat!!! Definitely a winner! What a fun day. I still want to get together with you some time for lunch. I miss you! Everything gets so busy. Let's slow down sometime eh? LOVE Riley's outfit with the hot pink poofy skirt for the previous post too. So adorable! Brit :o)