Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Miss Rylee turns 1!

Actually she turned 1 back on January 29th, I'm just really slow at posting lately. It was a special day though, so I wanted to share the fun with everyone. The day of her birthday fell on a Thursday, but we decided to celebrate with our family on the following Saturday. Rylee's grandma and grandpa (my parents) were there, along with her great-grandpa, her great aunt Debbie, her aunt Jeni and uncle Ben, and their kids.
Rylee wasn't too sure about opening presents, but she loved to pull the bows off!
And she liked playing with the wrapping paper once I pulled it off the presents!
She also loved hamming it up for everyone. Unlike her usual somewhat reserved self, she danced, sang, and went around showing everyone what she got for her birthday! It was super cute!


She also enjoyed her cake, although she wasn't quite sure how to dig in at first. She got the hang of it eventually though.




Here's her cute birthday cake, and...



her own little smash cake!



I can't believe my baby is a toddler now! I say it all the time, but really, where does the time go? Rylee has grown into such a sweet, loving, good natured little girl in such a short time. We love her and we love watching her grow every day. Happy Birthday "Littles"!!!

2 comments:

Dana, Proud mommy to 4 said...

She looks SO much like Brandon! Too cute!

Kerr Family said...

Rylee is adorable, I cannot believe how big she is now. I love your little girl hair clips! I hope you are still selling them when I have a little girl.