Monday, April 6, 2009

Catching up with long time friends...



Ok, so I'm more then a little behind on my blog- I still have Rylee's birthday to blog about and that was back in January. I'd like to blame it on being busy (that's part of it at least), but I think it's more because I can't seem to find my creative juices lately. I have fun things to write about, but when I start to type it all out, it just comes out looking lame. Not that I have that many blog followers, but it bugs me to read my lameness. Anywho, I'm giving the ol' blog thing another try today.

A dear friend of mine, Jessica, from years and years ago came into town on vacation and I, along with another very close friend of ours, Katee and her friend Kim, were able to get together for a visit. It was so fun to catch up with these girls! I'm lucky enough to be able to talk to them on a weekly basis, but it's been way too long since I've seen either of them.

No comments: