Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Brandon speaks!!!

My son pretty much doesn't say anything other then car, water, door, and Elmo. We've really been working hard on teaching him new words and phrases, but he didn't seem to understand them at all. Yesterday morning, however, I heard him waking up over the baby monitor and all of a sudden he said "Rylee, where are you?" as clear as day!!! I'm still in shock, I've never heard him say any of those words, let alone a full sentence, in my entire life! And then on top of that, he was playing with my cell phone last night and as soon as he put it to his ear, he said "hi, I'm Dandon"! We had no idea he even knew how to say his name (or attempt to anyway). It's crazy how all of a sudden he's picking these things up. Guess I better watch what I say now lol. I think his speech therapist will be quite impressed! =)

1 comment:

Momto4crazykids said...

Way to go Brandon! I bet it's so nice to hear him talk!