Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A good helper!

Brandon's been so good lately about helping out around the house- he loves to help unload the dishwasher, he puts his pants and jammies away once I'm done folding them, and he even picks up any kind of trash or wrappers laying around and throws them away. He even loves to help out in the yard! Last night he helped his dad mow almost the entire front yard. I was such a proud mama when I saw that- if my camera battery wasn't dead I would have taken a million pictures of it. 2 has been such a hard age for us, but then there are parts of it that I just love. And I guess I better take whatever help I can get from him now, because I'm pretty sure that in a few years it won't be like this.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Joey- so sweet. I don't know though, I think you've got a few years still. Kason is my biggest helper ever. ITs soooo nice.

The Shaffer's said...

So glad to see you have a blog. It totally helps me keep in touch. Brandon is so cute. What a good little boy he is. Gabe is that way most of the time but I am finding the things he once enjoyed helping with are now boring. Darn! Had so much fun the other day. We will have to get together more often.