Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy news of the week!

Headstart is starting a new class for kids like Brandon that need a little help preparing for preschool, and we found out that he was on the top of the list for it. He starts November 7th! I think he'll only go one day a week for now, but the good news is that it increases his chances of actually being excepted into Headstart once he turns 3. Our other happy news is that he starts occupational therapy this Thursday! We've been on the waiting list for this for quite some time now, and it's pretty exciting that things have finally come together for us. Now I'm wondering how to juggle 3 therapies a week- it will be completely worth it though no matter how busy it keeps us.

My other good news for the week is that I'm half way done with my Christmas shopping!!! Last year we waited until Novemeber to start which was probably the dumbest idea I've ever had! Nothing like waiting until the last minute! I'm probably jinxing myself by saying this, but it looks like it may be a low stress holiday after all! =)

7 comments:

Carrie said...

hey i found you too now, i am so excited for him that is great I am sure it will help alot! Yes we are feeling better finally we just need to get over our colds now but no more flu thank heavens. talk to ya later.

Leslie said...

Hooray! I'm glad he was accepted into all the programs! That's good news for you. One of my best friend's little boy was just diagnosed with PDD-NOS so they're starting all sorts of new therapies too. I'm glad these programs are available!

I'm also excited that your Christmas shopping is going so well. I always say I'm going to make it a "low stress low budget" holiday season, and for some reason I'm always stressed and over budget. I should get some pointers from you!!

Love Our House said...

Hello hello! It's Britney, I found your blog on Carrie's! Congrats on Brandon, that's really exciting. So what you're saying is that I can count on you being my Christmas shopping buddy if you're done right. Hehe. JK. Glad I found you! Brit :o)

Love Our House said...

PS-Who took those BW pics of you and Rylee? They are amazing! Brit :o)

Aubrey said...

YEA!!! All kinds of happy news! I'm excited for you!

Momto4crazykids said...

oh Joey that is awesome! I'm so happy that things are finally coming together!!

Carrie said...

hey what is your email? I am going to make my blog private so let me know so i can add you