Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oh, I thought I was in heaven!

My neighbor, who happens to be one of the best cooks in the world, just learned how to make homemade Taquitos and therefore passed the info onto me. First, let me start by saying that I do not make homemade much of anything, but these are so easy, I can make them! And second, I'm drooling right now just thinking about them, they're that good! Sadly though, my deep fat fryer died, which is the key part (well, one of them anyways) to making these little pieces of heaven. We're a little on the poor side right now, and I'm pretty sure that Richard would give me the evil eye if I brought a new fryer home, so that won't work. The only thing I can hope for is that Santa brings me one for Christmas, because I'm dying to get my hands on those tasty little morsels!

No comments: