Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rylee cuteness!

I've been trying to teach Rylee to wave lately, and though she's been close, her wave looked more like the Heil Hitler (which is not so cute). Last night, however, when I layed her down in her crib she smiled and then waved at me just like I had been teaching her! It was one of the cutest things I had ever seen! And then this morning, while we were watching Sesame Street, she kept waving at all of the characters and then she would wave at herself. She seems pretty fascinated by her new skill!!!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

How cute! She's such a sweet girl!

Aubrey said...

I had a lot of fun at your card party, thanks for inviting me. I would love to get together for a playdate, anytime works next week as far as I know, just let me know when.