Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Homemade fun!

I stole this from Dana's blog- I thought it was a fun idea! I've kind of been feeling crafty lately, so you never know what you might get. *wink*


Homemade Fun!! The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations: 1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! 2. What I create will be just for you. 3. It'll be done this year. 4. You have no clue what it's going to be. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! 5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange ! The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and extend the same offer to 5 people! You know, keep the cycle going!So the first 5 people to leave a comment, and post this on their blog, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! *Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!*

4 comments:

Love Our House said...

OK, I totally LOVE this idea! Sign me up! Hope you guys are feeling better soon! Brit :o)

Dana, Proud mommy to 4 said...

Do I get to sign up for yourss too?

Joey Clements said...

Sure Dana! =)

Steph said...

Sounds fun....I wanna play!