Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Such a silly little man!

With Brandon's new found vocabulary has come quite a few funny conversations! For example:

The other night when Richard got home from work, Brandon was just waking up from his nap. Richard opened up Brandon's door to let him out of his room, but Brandon wouldn't get up from his bed. Richard sat down on the bed with him and asked him what was wrong. Brandon, in a very dramatic voice, said "I just can't take this anymore" and laid his head back down on the bed.

Then last night Brandon was cuddled up with me being all sweet and lovey. Trying to be sweet back, I said "are you mommy's big boy?". And here's how the rest of the conversation went:

Brandon: "No"
Me: "Oh? Are you mommy's little boy?"
Brandon: "No"
Me: "Are you Mommy's baby boy?"
Brandon: "Nope"
Me: "Are you a girl then?"
Brandon: "Yep Mommy, I'm a big girl!"

Guess we'll have to work on that one. =)


He made us laugh again tonight when he randomly came up and asked me if I have DirecTV. I think that means that we should probably stop watching so much TV. lol

2 comments:

Hi! I'm Jeni (Jen, Jennifer, or Mom) said...

Just wait if Brandon starts watching commercials! Charlie is our infomercial girl. One day I noticed a stain and Charlie piped up saying I need to get some Oxy stain remover stuff (can't remember the actual name, Charlie's not here to remind me). She was pretty adamant about it and that it work for me.

Steph said...

Too funny. I love all the little random things they say. This just reminded me of a post I was going to do about what Kason said the other day!