Monday, September 1, 2008

Good news for Brandon!


One of the ladies that we work with through the Infant/Toddler Program called me on Friday and said that they want to start doing Occupational Therapy with Brandon! This is awsome news for many reasons, but the main one is because they will finally be able to give us insight on whether he has autism or just a sensory disorder. This means that he will most likely qualify for a special pre-school were he will continue to get the help he needs with speech. YAY!!! She also said that they are looking into buying him a weighted vest to help with his sensory issues, but we'll find out more about that on Wednesday when the therapist comes. I'm so happy that we are getting the help that we need, this couldn't have come at a better time in our lives!!! Now we're just praying that Brandon doesn't have Autism...

1 comment:

MissQ22 said...

I'm so jealous that B will qualify for the preschool program! That is soooo great! The program is AWESOME! Nathan has his eval tomorrow. But he's been doing so well I don't think he will make it :(
I hope it's just a sensory issue and not autism. Keep me updated! He sure is a cute lil guy! LOL!