Friday, September 5, 2008

The happiest 50 years!






Last weekend we drove up to Sugar City (that's in Eastern Idaho) to celebrate my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary! It was a lot of fun to see everyone and only the second time since Richard and I have been married that all 11 (yep, they have 11 kids!!!) of their kids have been together at one time. Brandon made friends with all of his cousins that he's never met before, and Rylee was happy just sitting there taking in the scenery for the most part. I wish we had been able to spend more time with my in-laws, but what time we did have with them was really nice! They seem so happy and loving to each other, even after 50 years. I only hope that Richard and I can be like that when we celebrate our golden anniversary. Here's to the happiest years of their lives, with many many more happy years to come!

No comments: